Saturday, June 23, 2012

Life With The Three Stooges

Now I truly believe a great day starts with a good cup of coffee. No McDonalds coffee for me this morning. Bill was off since it was the weekend and we had a 9am showing appointment so we left the room way too early. And of
course, since my darling hubby is not a coffee drinker his priority is not coffee when he wakes up. After spending about 15 minutes in the car with me coffee quickly became HIS priority! I got a great cup at a gas station like Sheetz in PA. And we were off to see 12 more houses!

At this point we have narrowed it down to two that we are really torn about. Down here nice flat yards just do not happen. To find a house in a development(aka subdivision down here)that has a flat yard and privacy is a prize. We have found not one but two such houses! So why are we not signing on the dotted line? Well, there is a third house that is a foreclosure on five acres and it has a pool. Believe it or not it is also incredibly rare to find a house with a pool too. Who would have thought that would be the case when it's so hot down here? Not me that's fer sure! So, we have an appointment to finally get in this house on Monday. The original owner is a tenant and he has been doing everything she can to avoid us getting the house for a showing. I don't blame her if someone was trying to buy my house as a foreclosure I would be the same way. We are hoping and praying we don't lose our first or second choice trying to get in this foreclosure. We have decided if that happens it just was not God's plan and we will deal with it when it happens. Of course our realtor so kindly pointed out that we will be homeless on July 17th. Isn't that sweet of him? I think he's just scared I'll drag him to see another 30 houses if they sell! The real estate market seems to be picking up down here either that or they just aren't updating realtor.com as frequently as they need to. So I guess just this is another test of faith for us.
Talk to y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment