Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday Update

Well, after a very long ride we are finally home to the house that no longer feels like a home. It is nicer than living in a hotel lol! The kids are back to spending time with their friends. So many of which have become like second children to me. I've watched most of them grow almost from infancy to independent fun loving kids. We are in somewhat of a holding pattern in the house buying area. We were able to gain access to the home owner association rules and disclosures on the house we are interested in. 67 pages of legalese in the homeowners association has left us saying to one and other "what in the world does that mean?!?". Plus, we haven't heard whether our offer has even been accepted. I know if it was really meant to be God will find a way to make it happen. I find myself saying to Him "could you please make your plan a little clearer?" I'm not sure why I bother to question when I know He's in control. I guess it's because it would make these decisions a lot easier if He coul just slip the right house, in the right neighborhood, with the right price with a signed agreement under Bills hotel room door. So far that hasn't happened. Kirsten has her final softball game here in Elizabethtown tomorrow night. I am praying for a championship win. It would be a great ending note. Her team is full I a great bunch of girls and wonderful coaches. I wish I could stick them all in a box and pack them away to Georgia with us. The next coach will have big shoes to fill. I have been trying to get some pictures uploaded from our trip but for some reason I can't seem to get them from my iPhone to the blog. Any ideas fellow bloggers?

No comments:

Post a Comment