Thursday, July 5, 2012

Passing the Time Packing Boxes


Lake Allatoona


Yes, the water was deep enough!


The insanity continues!  Even Bill looks a little nervous about this stunt!  He was the one that steadied Zach on the top rail though!


My calmer one!



"It's really hot!  But I'm still too cool for the fountains at Centennial Olympic Park!"


Smiling now though!





The only child that would pose for the camera!









Visiting the World of Coke



Walking the red carpet.....
Cheers to a new life in Georgia!  These spoiled rotten little peaches are enjoying the icey cold Coke in a glass bottle!

We are preparing for our second trip to Georgia.  I am so dreading this trip.  It takes FOREVER!!!  We have to make the trip down to officially enroll the kids in schools and so Kirsten can attend softball camp at the high school.  So we will be gone for a week and then home for a weekend and then we are officially peaches on July 17th.  I think that is when the adventure will start to get fun.  I mean let's face it my funniest material came from staying in a hotel and drinking bad coffee.  I have solved the bad coffee problem issue by packing my own coffee pot.  I know, I know I have an addiction.  Better to just feed the addiction than to deal with the withdrawal, trust me you do not want to witness me without my coffee!!!  The kids are just finishing up a night swim at 11:15pm.  Yes, my neighbors won't miss this part of my parenting.  Oh well!  Better go chase down the wet towels and wet children.  Before I go I'm adding some pictures from our last trip to Georgia! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment