Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Arm Farts

That title got your attention didn't it? Well, while I was at Kirsten's softball game I left directions for Lauren to supervise Cole doing his homework. Well, the homework was finished but the supervision must not have happened. He had to write each word in a sentence. One word he had to use was "try". The sentence he wrote? "Try to arm fart it's easy!". While we all thought it was hysterical I'm not sure if his teacher would have seen the humor in it. Especially since she doesn't know us very well yet. We changed it to "Try to eat sausage.". I know boring right? Oh well we are the newbies so we have to make a good impression for a little while.

Kirsten had a softball game again tonight. It was disappointing because errors by several players lost the game for the team. Something as simple as calling the catch. Hello! We're in high school you learned that in U8!!!

1 comment:

  1. So happy you are settled in, and I would love to see pictures of the house. You are very enjoyable to read and I love your positive attitude!! God Bless you Sharon!!!
    Tina Nolt

    ReplyDelete