Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Got a little crafty today!

The majority of my scrapbooking stuff is still in safe keeping at Bill's mom's house so I can't exactly scrapbook but making cards just takes glue, scissors and paper so that's what I did today. We have so many good friends that need a hug and thank you that I decided to make some cards just for that purpose. It was nice to have something to do because I am starting to go a little stir crazy in this big empty house! I guess I will finish up our Christmas cards tomorrow. Might as well get a head start right?

Tonight Kirsten has her third softball game of the season. So far they are undefeated. Looks like we will be going into post season play. Zac has off football tonight which is a nice little break in the middle of the week. Lauren has started her competition cheerleading squad so now all that is left is to get Cole going in something. He wants to try soccer so I guess we'll give that a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment